[sword-devel] <spoj> element [Was: Re: Partial Strong's and Robinson's <w>]

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 18:05:54 MST 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-28 at 20:57 -0400, DM Smith wrote:
> They would display the text in the same fashion as not being in <w>...</w>.
>
> You can add type="x-spoj" if you like to retain information from the input.

Good idea.

> Is there some particular way you think it should display?

Well, it is printed with some kind of braces around the words. Something
like

⌈jsem nalezl zalíbení⌉

But using too many of these braces and indexes leads to the classical
unreadable study Bible style of typography, which I don’t like much.
Some probably just some kind of gentle highlighting?

Blessings,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

"Push to test." (click) "Release to detonate..."
 -- from a bugzilla quip list