[sword-devel] Best versification for FreSegond and FreCrampon

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Mar 12 03:37:59 MST 2014

Adding to what David has said:
The versification systems used for French Bibles are definitely not
correct (in general).

If you would like to help and are able, suggest Bibles that represent
the 'French' versification system. It would be even better to suggest
Bibles for which some accessible electronic source exists.

If we get a decent dataset, we can include the French versification
system in 1.8.0.

--Chris