[sword-devel] BibleSync library -- any takers to integrate into your app?

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:57:51 MST 2014

Thanks, Karl.
​1. There may be team where all members would display the same passage. In
our team each translator works individually on his or her own passage.
Does BibleSync also support a mechanism where the apps that scroll in
parallel can be specified?
2. The dbus support. Bibledit-Xiphos uses the dbus mechanism to cause
Xiphos to focus a passage. Is there any other app that uses this mechanism?​
Teus