[sword-devel] 1.7.2 release

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 14 03:02:53 MST 2014

On 1/14/2014 12:51 AM, Костя Маслюк wrote:
> What about the "inconsequent lexicon index" fix i have posted here a
> month ago? I realize that it would not be threated as Critical, but it
> is still bad behaivior that affects every Sword frontend.
>
> I also realize that fix would not be complete, but no one even asked me
> for deeper investigation, if people have no time.

The patch you submitted just covers up the underlying problem without
solving anything (or finding the root of the problem), so I would say it
is not a candidate for inclusion in Sword.

Some brief discussion of the bug is here:
http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MOD-61

If you can find the cause of these modules being built incorrectly (or
being interpreted incorrectly), I'd love to see a fix be committed.

--Chris