[sword-devel] 1.7.2 release

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 01:51:37 MST 2014

What about the "inconsequent lexicon index" fix i have posted here a month
ago? I realize that it would not be threated as Critical, but it is still
bad behaivior that affects every Sword frontend.

I also realize that fix would not be complete, but no one even asked me for
deeper investigation, if people have no time.

Blessings.