[sword-devel] Slovak Bible

Zdenko Podobný zdposter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 11:03:07 MST 2014

Hi Matěj,

I have sources. I created that module[1] (permission was obtain by somebody
else but I have his contact) and we offered it to Crosswire.org module
repository, but some some reasons (I do not remember why ;-)) it was not
included.
I plan to test alternative versification, but never have enough time. If
you are willing to help me contact me directly.

[1] http://www.sk-spell.sk.cx/biblia-sk/

Zdenko