[sword-devel] Project “Free Scriptures” started

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 24 17:21:14 MST 2014

Jaak,

I hesitate to even humor yet another response to unwarranted criticism.

Let's just say what you really mean:  You think people have trouble
contributing to the SWORD project because we don't use your choice of
source control software and because we have a very tight approval
process for acceptance of code into our core engine.

I am sorry, but these things are not on our agenda to change.

Troy