[sword-devel] BibleCS-1.7.2

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Mon Feb 10 11:23:55 MST 2014

It came up running. I didn't test all the features but I did check the
dictionary lookup, which if I remember correctly had been an issue
before, it seemed to work fine but I don't remember exactly what the old
issue was. InstallManager also came up but I didn't try to install
anything. Is there some module that would be a good test? Also any
features to look at?

This is on Win7 at C:\Program Files (x86)\CrossWire\The SWORD Project

Jerry