[sword-devel] Alternate Versifications

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 09:24:30 MST 2014

Based on user feedback it appears that the Psalms read out in the user's
church and in their printed Bibles have a different number to the Psalms in
FreSegond and FreCrampon.  I find that few, if any, Christians I
communicate with, outside of the Sword lists, are familiar with the
different versification systems.

However, I do not speak French nor go to a French church so it would be
useful if a French user could comment on this.

This is a significant issue for French users.  It is the single most
frequent complaint I receive.

Thanks
Martin