[sword-devel] Using the -N option in osis2mod ?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 15 09:56:56 MST 2014

My assumption is that all users of osis2mod use the latest and greatest from svn or post which version that osis2mod outputs. (I know that David is not able to run the latest and greatest.)

That said, the -N flag turns off code, the same as compiling without ICU. That’s all it has ever done. If osis2mod produces no output when the -N flag is used, that’s an entirely different issue and one that cannot be solved without knowing which version he is using.

Also, he should try the flag -d 512 with and without -N to see what is reported for the interpretation of the command line arguments, specifically Normalize.

I put these comments on the MODTOOLS-80 issue.

— DM