[sword-devel] BCV arithmetic problems

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Dec 12 08:42:53 MST 2014

On 12/11/2014 03:25 PM, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> AddEst does not appear in the navbar book selector at all.
I discovered this part was a cockpit error in Xiphos itself.  Xiphos was
declining a book's inclusion due to lack of content at 1:1.  I've
removed that test; all books show, regardless of whether they have
content, so that some modules (e.g. Bela) that are in non-KJV v11ns but
have no content in their Apoc books still show all book names in the
pulldown.

The other issues having to do with arithmetic are still a problem.