[sword-devel] Modules Don't Work

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Aug 29 16:51:17 MST 2014

If the KJV module is not showing for you, the compiled library thinks it is not compatible. Sine you confirmed you don't have an old version, my next guess is that you probably didn't build with compression. The KJV module is compresses. Can you please post the output at the end of the ./usrinst.sh command which shows the configuration summary.