[sword-devel] OSIS markup for gen books and devotionals

Laurie Fooks laurie.fooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:08:02 MST 2014

Looking at the OSIS manual again, I tried the milestone line break -
<milestone type="line"/> and it works, albeit differently on different
front ends e.g. BT displays each break and Xiphos strips extra
linebreaks inserted to give a blank line.

For the BT devels - I have also just found that the images are
displayed in BibleTime 2.10.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 (64bit) - The same
version under Windows 7 (64bit) does not display the images ?? The
downside is the linux version does not handle the internal links :(