[sword-devel] OSIS markup for gen books and devotionals

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Wed Aug 27 16:07:11 MST 2014

On 08/27/2014 06:04 PM, Laurie Fooks wrote:
> Xiphos is displaying most of the OSIS markup - with exceptions seen in
> my test module:
> - line indents using <l level="2">
> - some <hi> formats
> - tables
I have heard now and again that tables don't survive OSIS->anything
filtering very well.  I know that Xiphos itself can deal with tables
just fine, /if/ the content can get as far as Xiphos to begin with:
Xiphos generates tables internally (commentary by chapter is done with a
table, using verse# in left column, text in right).

Highlight is entirely a matter of Sword's filters.

Line indents... Don't know a thing about it.  I can only resort to the
usual "whatever the filters provide, Xiphos displays" perspective.