[sword-devel] OSIS markup for gen books and devotionals

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Aug 27 02:00:43 MST 2014

Hi,

Will need to look at your example files later.

Right now - the links are a long lasting bug bear of all of us. The wiki layout is the desired and correct one. The engine implementation of that is dodgy and needs fixing. We decided a while back to leave the wiki as it stands because that is the way it should be.

Paragraphs and line breaks - section and paragraphing work well for me, not sure what you mean.

Images work well on most frontends. Need to look at your examples to see where things went wrong. Later more

Peter