[sword-devel] c# sword bindings

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 24 15:24:11 MST 2014

Daniel,

I've discussed with Greg and we'd like to get your bindings into this
upcoming point release.  Is there any chance you could provide a sample
console application that does something very basic like lookup and
output John.3.16 along with a README that explains how to use the
bindings and how to compile and run the sample application? Just some
kind of quickstart to get the uninitiated going.  Would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks for all the work!!!

Troy