[sword-devel] BibleTime packaging ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 18 13:13:11 MST 2014

Hi ....  I've managed to build a debian package of BibleTime 2.10.0
against the Sword packages that I built earlier.  The BibleTime and
Sword experimental packages are at the same place as before:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s748z00c3zxiupp/-SdnD2xcHR  and the Debian
source packages are at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/urhm7iekss5a6a4/I7FveejRSd  I will be doing
no more work on packaging until June, but would really appreciate any
testing you can do.  I have tested the Sword library in a clean Debian
environment, so I'm fairly certain that's OK, and I have tested
BibleTime.  I don't think any of it will break anything, but please be
careful.

I will need to re-build the Sword packages when release takes place as
there are still commits being made to trunk.

God bless,        Barry.