[sword-devel] Sword packaging ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 12 01:29:34 MST 2014

On 12/04/14 09:01, Daniel Hughes wrote:
> I'm very interested in debian sword packages being made available in a PPA.
> However I need packages built from the latest trunk. This is so that I
> can make use of features in the flat API that where not present in
> 1.7.2.
Obviously I could build from trunk, but I imagine this would be vetoed
by the Sword team.  I would want to hear from Troy that packages built
from trunk would be acceptable to the team before I went down that
direction.

My own Sword installation is built from trunk as at a couple of weeks
ago, but as far as I am aware, trunk is classed as unstable until a
release is made.

Regards,        Barry.