[sword-devel] Sword packaging ....

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 01:01:52 MST 2014

I'm very interested in debian sword packages being made available in a PPA.

However I need packages built from the latest trunk. This is so that I
can make use of features in the flat API that where not present in
1.7.2.

Having an official development would allow me to publish dev builds of
my own front end to my users on ubuntu without having to wait years
for the next sword to be released and then finally included in the
official ubuntu repos.