[sword-devel] Wordproject(R)

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 01:40:17 MST 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 01:07:47AM -0700, David Haslam wrote:
>Or in effect, what they assume is, even if we are copyright infringers, it
>takes oodles of cash to pay the lawyers to win a copyright infringement case
>in the courts. (Followed by a rude gesture.)

Well, but that would be clearly immoral ... I would presume
innocence at least for hustlers with Bibles.

Matěj

We are told that [St. Anthony] once fell into dejection, finding
uninterrupted contemplation above his strength; but was taught to
apply himself at intervals to manual labour by a vision of an
angel who appeared platting mats of palm-tree leaves, then rising
to pray, and after some time sitting down again to work; and who
at length said to him, "Do thus, and thou shalt be saved."
    -- Life of St. Anthony