[sword-devel] Malayalam module

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:30:38 MST 2014

I've yet to come across a USFM file with more than one \h tag.

I may be wrong, but I suspect you can only have one \h type tag.
The second one might simply overwrite the first??

What's to stop having both the English and Malayalam book names in the same
running header tag?

How would you wish to space them or delimit them? I guess the solidus might
be suitable.

\h 1. John / 1. യോഹന്നാൻ

Yet I see from the example in the User Reference, that in the printed
format,
a running header gets the chapter numbers automatically appended by the
Paratext style sheets.

\h Matthew

results in

Matthew 2–4

for the page that starts within chapter 2 and ends within chapter 4.

The result can only be tested properly by using Paratext.
I don't know how repeated \h1 tags would fare in Bibledit.

David