[sword-devel] update handhelds page

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 23:34:57 MST 2013

Yes, if you are about unrecognized characters, drawn with hollow
rectangles, then it is about underlying framework i use to port application
to different platforms - Qt. Unfortunately for your device is available
only Qt version 4.8.2, and Google Play contain application built against Qt
5.1.0 that have fix for this issue, and is more compact - does not require
Ministro.

In other words we would wait some time till next version of Qt that i hope
will be available for your type of processor come.

Currently BibleTime Mini available for Windows Mobile at maximum version
6.5.3, Windows Phone 7 and 8 - yet unavailable. WP7 - there is effort to
make version of BibleTime Mini for at least interop-fully-unlocked models.
WP8 - there is effort to port Qt framework on this platform, as only it
happen - i will make version for this platform.

Blessings.