[sword-devel] update handhelds page

Johan Marais johan.marais at messianic.co.za
Wed Sep 4 09:39:23 MST 2013

Thank you for the link, I installed the BibleTime package and it asked for
Ministro, which I also downloaded and installed, then it asked to install
extra libraries, which I selected, but then the phone ran out of space.

I downloaded "our" bible module (TS1998) and I am busy checking the
functionalities out now. One think I noticed (I always check that out first)
is that the fonts that we (Institute for Scripture Research) use do not
display correctly (Numbers 1).

Is it possible to select different fonts - the fonts do show correctly in
And Bible.

Please keep up the good work, I appreciate it. I see BibleTime Mini is also
available for the Windows phone, is that for Windows 8 type phones?

In His Name.

Johan Marais

Institute for Scripture Research

www.messianic.co.za

The Scriptures 1998 is available for various Bible study programs e-Sword,
The Word, MySword (Android), LOGOS and the various front-ends from
Crosswire, including BibleTime Mini. Please download The Scriptures 1998
free from our web site. If you don't already have e-Sword, The Word or one
of the front-ends of Crosswire bible study programs installed, download it
free from www.e-sword.net,
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=TS1998,
www.theword.gr, YouVersion (www.bible.org) or www.mysword.info.

The Scriptures 1998 is now also available for Logos from
http://www.logos.com/product/10030/the-scriptures, although not for free.
The Scriptures is also available for Logos' mobile applications, please
download from within the application.

The Scriptures 1998 is also available for e-readers, please download for
free from our web site at http://www.isr-messianic.org/