[sword-devel] Forum software (was Re: mvnForum on HTTPS)

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Oct 21 17:57:42 MST 2013

I like the sound of that.
Especially keeping a read-only copy somewhere so we can link back to it when required.

Personally, I'd love to see something that will work nicely on a small screen (mobile device?) so that I can migrate more help requests to the forums instead of email. I do link to the current forums from within the PS app but it's very tricky to use on a mobile phone.

However, given we are all volunteers here and lack time, who is going to volunteer to undertake this initiative?

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)