[sword-devel] Forum software (was Re: mvnForum on HTTPS)

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Oct 21 12:55:49 MST 2013

I know we've talked about it in the past, but I think we need different forum software.

Last time I looked, there was no migration path from what we have to anything.

I'd suggest that we shut down the current forum. Leave it as read-only on a different URL. And start fresh.

Just my 2 cents.

In Him,
	DM