[sword-devel] Audio Bibles

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:13:17 MST 2013

On mobiles TTS is great.  When wandering around or travelling to work I am
normally listening to the Bible or a book or whatever else is loaded on And
Bible.  I have created a number of Sword books specifically to listen to
them in And Bible but you need to be careful with Sword module formatting
as TTS can struggle with abbreviations and some punctuation.

Ivona is the best quality TTS I have found, and it is currently (mostly)
free.

Martin