[sword-devel] imp2vs

abishur abishurp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 05:10:35 MST 2013

I'd like to add section heading to my Bible text using imp2vs i.e.

God creates the World

$$$Gen 1:1

Next heading

$$$Gen 1:4

I know I can create a chapter heading using

$$$ Gen 1:0

(but then it's just in-line text and not really a true section heading)

Is there a way I can add headings within the chapter and apply formating to
them?  I had wanted to use vlp2mod, but I kept getting

"ERROR: short read of terminating char in readline" even though I had opened
it in notepad++ and made sure to save it as utf-8 without BOM