[sword-devel] Audio Bibles

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 06:11:16 MST 2013

Wow, great thanks so much!!
I will forward this stuff to the rest of the developers.
Playing audio in QML is very easy, so the 'playing' portion of it is
something I don't need from the source (qtmultimedia is very simple to
use in QML, very similar to HTML5 in some aspects).  I was mainly
looking for a 'module manager' for sound, and possibly a repository.  So
I will check out the mailing list archive and the *xulsword* info.

We still haven't fully decided how we are going to implement installing
Bibles, we are simply at the basic functionality and UI design portion
of the audio right now.  The whole program is not even yet an alpha
phase, but I wanted to take this into consideration as we move forward
in development.

Again thank you all, and may the Lord Jesus continue to bless everyone
on this list!

Regards