[sword-devel] installmgr (and xiphos) crashes (svn 2831)

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Jun 26 17:43:09 MST 2013

Ok, noted. Thanks Jaak.

FYI, I don't have SVN access either. I'd appreciate it if you did fork on git and made the changes there to be downloading the ZIP files directly. I know it's on Troy's todo list, but we all have issues with lack of time around here[1]. I'd take your changes and use them in PS! I have done that with several of your patches that haven't been applied to the master SVN repo.................. Then again, if I did have SVN access, I'd apply my own patches as well! ;)

[insert comment about how we have #defines for windows specific stuff (who actually uses windows anymore, anyway?!? well, besides DH) and yet my patches that have #defines for iOS have never been applied. But given I roll my own libsword that gets bundled in PS, it's not a major issue for anyone but me & I can live with it. Good merge tools are good! :) ]

[1] I hear you can buy anything online now-a-days, yet I haven't been able to source somewhere to buy more time from!