[sword-devel] installmgr (and xiphos) crashes (svn 2831)

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Wed Jun 26 07:01:17 MST 2013

ZIP files would be OK. But these architectural changes:

The thing is that I'm either lazy or just don't have too much time on
my hands. And since I have no write access to Swords SVN to fix
anything, it were just so much easier for me to fork on git than to
try to work with the current project, submitting patches by e-mail,
fighting for getting my changes accepted, taking time to explain every
single change I make or plan in detail, etc...

It just doesn't work well for me. :(

So currently my short answer is: NO.

Sorry,
Jaak