[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Thu Jun 6 03:39:35 MST 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Костя Маслюк <kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes i should restyle TextBox element, now it is Windows-styled with thin
> frame around. I have also found that you need qwerty keyboard to start
> search or with alphanumeric you need to manually insert Return symbol.
> Mini supports native styles, you would try to set "Ui style" to "S60" in
> settings if you like, TextBox there is more friendly styled (but as for me
> it has acid green background, its in Nokia Remote Device Access)

Yes, it would probably helpful to have a <Go> button or something next
to the box.

> Follow found passage is planed.
>
> Modules are loated at application HOME : [installation
> drive]:\private\E5723167\ . E5723167 - is application uid its in development
> range, after release it must change. But i do not want to change this
> behavior, let it be as much common on all platforms as possible, by the way
> C:\ is not biggest drive on Symbian devices i seen. You would add sword.conf
> file in application dir if you would like to transfer modules.

That's why I asked, I want to be sure that installed bibles don't land in C:
Btw, would it make sense to put the Bibles into <Installation Drive>:data/sword/
so that they are accessible with the default filemanager of symbian,
in case one wants to sync modules from desktop.