[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 03:19:05 MST 2013

Yes i should restyle TextBox element, now it is Windows-styled with thin
frame around. I have also found that you need qwerty keyboard to start
search or with alphanumeric you need to manually insert Return symbol.
Mini supports native styles, you would try to set "Ui style" to "S60" in
settings if you like, TextBox there is more friendly styled (but as for me
it has acid green background, its in Nokia Remote Device Access)

Follow found passage is planed.

Modules are loated at application HOME : [installation
drive]:\private\E5723167\ . E5723167 - is application uid its in
development range, after release it must change. But i do not want to
change this behavior, let it be as much common on all platforms as
possible, by the way C:\ is not biggest drive on Symbian devices i seen.
You would add sword.conf file in application dir if you would like to
transfer modules.