[sword-devel] Mid-verse section headings?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 2 00:55:46 MST 2013

This 'dummy' reply is to bring this related old thread back to the top of the
pile too.

When I searched the archives a few minutes ago, I just searched for
"midverse".
This thread came up when I afterwards searched for "mid-verse".

Back then in 2011, Karl took a view that these occurrences are "absurd".

In our view it is much more absurd to expect translators to change the way
they do Bible translation to conform to the limitations of somebody's
software.

David