[sword-devel] Windows Utilities

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:58:24 MST 2013

DM wrote, "They need to be triaged."

Yes - the do need to be triaged, but an A&E department in which the triage
nurses never made a decision or never communicated it to the patient would
not be considered "fit for purpose".

Businesses competing in the real world are often assessed against the
requirements of ISO 9000.
One of the key measures defined in that standard has to do with meeting
responsiveness targets.

Having worked as a test engineer for one of the leading semiconductor
manufacturers for most of my career, I can testify unequivocally that lack
of responsiveness is one of the major causes of business problems throughout
the industry. Failure to respond in a timely manner to customer complaints
or customer concerns should be judged for what it displays. viz.  A lack of
commitment to quality in the supply of goods or services.

David Haslam, MIET, CEng.