[sword-devel] Updating copyrighted modules

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:50:54 MST 2013

So module development IS restricted to a select and apparently secret group
(who know who they are)?  You have not quite been honest, transparent, or
forthright in this then Peter.  How was I suppose to know that was the
case?; and yet you've stood my accuser knowing full well that your
accusatios were unreasonable.

If it is the case that certain module development is restricted ONLY to a
select secret few, you should apologize for the false impressions you've
left.  You've false accused me publically of purposeful mischief and
lawlessness.  I've been acting in good faith trying to contribute on false
information. I had no idea this was the case, and you certainly don't
advirtise it on the site.  The site makes it seem like anyone can
contribute to module creation, modification.

Knowing full well ONLY a select secret group of hand chosen developers are
permitted to work on particular modules you've said nothing about it until
now and brought into question my character and ethics knowing I was
attempting to act in good faith.  You cetainly had no issue with it when I
was the one submitted the module, but apparently there are HUGE issues in
sharing existing modules.

For the sake of decency and transparency please document this in the Wiki.
If it is the case that new volunteers here are only accepted for the work
they can contribute, but are otherwise excluded from contributing to module
improvements, make that clear too so people have reasonable expectations.

Finally, do the honourable thing and acknowledge that you've not been
honest in your dealing with me.  A simply apology will suffice.  I am
forgiving.

~A