[sword-devel] New filter suggestion

refdoc@gmx.net refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Aug 19 00:33:06 MST 2013

Like others have said, I was not asking for search of titles, but display of titles. The postmodern kid that I am , using various translations and several languages makes it hard for.me on occasion to do successful searches even with powerfully vague parametres. Sometimes I simply know that something has been said, but I know neither place nor words. Flicking fast through context is in some circumstances then the best solution. I guess I am not alone

Sent from my HTC