[sword-devel] Help wanted: LXX & Orthodox versifications

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 5 12:37:40 MST 2013

Yes, if you have time to check Swete, that would be great. It's probably
the most important one other than Rahlfs'.

If you do check it, you can skip Gen-Tob (the first 20 books). I
re-checked those already when producing the data for the Cambridge
versification. (The Swete and Cambridge LXXs are Cambridge's editio
critica minor & maior of the LXX, so they use virtually identical
versifications.

--Chris