[sword-devel] Sword utilities (Win32) r2693 ?
thulester at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:49:21 MST 2012
When the sword Rev changes, I manually edit the osis2mod.cpp so that it
reflects the sword version. That way when I run osis2mod it reports the
current sword version, not the last unchanged osis2mod version.
It's an easy fix if that's of help.
On Tuesday, October 23, 2012, David Haslam wrote:
> Thanks DM,
> "All bets are off" is a good summary of the current situation for Win32
> users like me.
> Anything more recent than *r2563* is a total mess as far as I'm concerned.
> /That might seem extreme, but it aptly expresses my frustration./
> OK - this is what I've done.
> * I tweaked the USFM to append III John 15 content to \v 14 text. That's a
> workaround for r2563 (qv).
> * I used usfm2osis.pl to make the OSIS XML file.
> * I wrote a bespoke TextPipe filter to insert subType='x-preverse' to
> section titles.
> * I used osis2mod.exe *r2563* to build the module.
> I now have a module that displays correctly in Xiphos 3.1.5 and in BD 1.6
> NB. My TextPipe filter also removed all the <p> and </p> elements, because
> the Bible I'm working on is essentially one without paragraphs of any sort.
> This ensured that I don't end up with widowed verse tags for the verses
> after a heading.
> btw. I did not use title_cleanup.pl because the text I'm processing has
> five major section divisions in Psalms. That Perl script is not fully fit
> for purpose, as it's too generalized, and makes unwarranted assumptions
> about what kind of titles are present in the OSIS file.
> Best regards,
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sword-devel