[sword-devel] Sword modules with pictures

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Oct 20 04:28:24 MST 2012

Hello

I have a requirement to produce a sword module with some scanned images.
They are commentaries, so in the vast majority verses can be used for the
key.

Because the scanned images are fairly large, I'm considering using just
links to those images. Is there any particular type of OSIS markup to
indicate the content will simply be a link to an image and nothing else.

I see there's a <figure> tag which could be used, but not sure if that's
the one to use if the content of the module is solely the link to the image!

Chris