[sword-devel] Sword -r2741

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:08:58 MST 2012

On 12/10/12 16:43, luke wrote:
> In recent correspondence with Karl Kleinpaste of the Xiphos project about display issues with our project's module.  He recommended that I try sword's latest -r2741 because it has recent changes regarding osis headings.  I do not have access to this version of sword.
>
> Would someone be willing to run our project's osis file through the latest version of sword (apparently -r2741), create a module from it and then send me the results?
> - My OSIS was builting using the sword script from USFM files.
> - My OSIS validates
> - I have already ran the fix for titles on my osis.
>
> Please contact me if you are willing,
> Thanks
Hi Luke,

     Can't see any reply to your message here. As far as I can see,
osis2mod.cpp hasn't changed since March and the latest revision is 2693.
(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

     I suspect the abovementioned recent changes might be in the sword
library processing of the module, not its creation.

Robert.