[sword-devel] Sword -r2741

luke luke at motimail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:43:45 MST 2012

In recent correspondence with Karl Kleinpaste of the Xiphos project about display issues with our project's module.  He recommended that I try sword's latest -r2741 because it has recent changes regarding osis headings.  I do not have access to this version of sword.

Would someone be willing to run our project's osis file through the latest version of sword (apparently -r2741), create a module from it and then send me the results?
- My OSIS was builting using the sword script from USFM files.
- My OSIS validates
- I have already ran the fix for titles on my osis.

Please contact me if you are willing,
Thanks