[sword-devel] coptic -vs- fonts

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:09:45 MST 2012

Using *Firefox 14* to view the wiki page in my Win7 x64 system,
the one localized name that has a fall-back rendering is the one for got
𐌲𐌿𐍄𐌹𐍃𐌺𐌰

That's with Unicode UTF-8 selected as the encoding.
These 7 characters are U+10332 U+1033F U+10344 U+10339 U+10343 U+1033A
U+10330
I can see what it should look like by pasting the name into SC Unipad.

As this is a dead language, it's not critical. Just thought the observation
was worth reporting.

David

btw. I have SIL Graphite enabled in my Firefox config, which means that most
complex scripts should be supported.