[sword-devel] [jsword-devel] Stem searching

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:17:45 MST 2012

Please let me know if there is anything non- or semi-technical I can do
(testing, etc.) to help with this. I was surprised to learn that BW (and
Logos 4, I would add) uses such arcane syntax, but it really is powerful
once you learn it. I wonder how many users simply do not make use of the
powerful tools at their fingertips because they are intimidated by the
syntax. The only person I know who uses this to great effect is a PHP
programmer with a computer science degree...

Daniel