[sword-devel] Musings about the Cherokee NT module

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:07:05 MST 2012

i.e. I was thinking in the context of one of the stated aims in our
http://www.crosswire.org/ home page .

"We are also a resource pool to other Bible societies and Christian
organizations that can't afford-- or don't feel it's their place-- to
maintain a quality programming staff in house. We provide them with a number
of tools that assist them with reaching their domain with Christ."

David