[sword-devel] Musings about the Cherokee NT module

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:32:07 MST 2012

What is the possible usefulness of back-conversion? The method Chris
proposed, if I understood him properly, would require no such bidi
transliteration. It would only require transliteration from Cherokee
into Latin and then a comparison of the Latin transliteration text
with known Latin representations of proper names. The back
transliteration would be of no use in my understanding of his
algorithms.

--Greg