[sword-devel] HTML5 front-end

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 29 07:35:48 MST 2012

Please do not export our data to XML.

We do not own most of our data.  CrossWire has been granted rights by
many content providers to use their content.  Often this permission is
not transferable.

Exporting from one content to another is almost always lossy.  We try to
mark the source of data for all of our content in our .conf files for
each module.  Please use the original source.

We do not encourage exporting from our format.

Troy