[sword-devel] Headings and Intros

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 29 04:34:19 MST 2012

Stephan,

There is a fundamental peace if info that might clear this up:

modules maintain their own keys unless you set them with a persistent
key.  So your code would probably work with one addition:

 > VerseKey vk = VerseKey(key);
 > vk.Headings(true);
 > vk.setChapter(0);
 > vk.setVerse(0);

vk.setPersist(true);

 > module->setKey(vk);
 > std::cout << module->RenderText() << "\n";

But for av11n, it's better not to construct your own VerseKey (it will
default to KJV), but instead reference the key inside the module:

VerseKey *vk = (VerseKey*)module->getKey();

vk->Heading(true);
vk->setChapter(0);
vk->setVerse(0);

std::cout << module->RenderText() << "\n";

Hope this helps.