[sword-devel] Headings and Intros

Stephan Tetzel stephan.tetzel at online.de
Tue Feb 28 23:15:38 MST 2012

Hi,

I've tried to add book intros to BibleZ HD, but it doesn't work.

It is working on my PC (sword-1.6.1 - default in ubuntu 11.10) with this
little code:

VerseKey vk = VerseKey(key);
vk.Headings(true);
vk.setChapter(0);
vk.setVerse(0);
module->setKey(vk);
std::cout << module->RenderText() << "\n";

But if I use this in my static lib (sword-1.6.2 - build with:
./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi --without-icu
--without-clucene --enable-static) it doesn't work. If I try to access
the intro from John 1 in GerNeUe and set the Chapter and Verse to 0 the
VerseKey is set to Luke 24:56.

There is another problem I have with the most recent version of GerNeUe.
I'm not able to access chapter headings at the beginnig of a chapter.
(like Exodus 3, I get the heading of verse 16 in GerNeUe but not the one
of verse 1). This was ok since the last module update.

Best Regards,
Stephan