[sword-devel] BibleCS Windows RC (Re: Xiphos 3.1.5 is released)

scribe777@gmail.com scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 25 07:04:25 MST 2012

Guys, thanks so much for all the reports. I will try to clean these things up over the next few days.

Jerry and others, to build a portable install, there is a new menu option on InstallManager which allows you to either migrate your modules to a shared location on your computer where other SWORD apps can share the same module library, or copy everything to a self-contained folder (the way BibleCS used to be installed previously). If you choose this latter option, you can move the BibleCS program folder anywhere you want and it should still run-- to another local drive, another computer, a network drive, or a USB stick.