[sword-devel] Please fix a typo in french translation

Y. D. yvand.ef at hotmail.fr
Thu Feb 23 10:53:42 MST 2012

Hi all,
I found a typo in the french translation (in the book of Zechariah) there was one year, but it is still not fixed ; altough this is trivial and this has been reported several times.
Please, if you have writes to commit files on svn, update the French locales.
Here is the list of files (which contains typos), with a link to the (updated) file :
* fr.conf : http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/secure/attachment/13260/fr.conf
* fr-utf8.conf : http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/secure/attachment/13261/fr-utf8.conf
Thanks in advance for any help/response/correction.

NB : Sorry for my bad English.
NB : It's very discouraging to report bugs but to see that nothing happens !
In fact, first I reported this as a Xiphos bug, then I contact personality domcox (French translator of sword locales), who send a
 mail on this mailing list, but nothing happened (no answers/corrections). So in the beginning of February I reported on "JIRA" (http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/API-145) but also nothing happened. Hope this mail will have more success...